5 weeks between posts is definitely to long though, so I’ll make up for it with this blog… which will be amazing.
A lot has happened since the last blog – here’s a recap:
- We made it back from the beach. The beach was great, the girls loved it… a couple things we learned though. Next year we’re going to take an umbrella, and while we really liked the hotel.. we want to try a house on the beach w/ a pool. That’s not too much to ask for… right?
- The girls loved the ocean. Emily and I were both surprised how much they wanted to play out there… we ended up buying Tristan and Karlie boogie boards. Karlie especially was a little dare devil. She really has no fear… unless it’s 8:45pm and its time for her to get in bed… then she’s afraid of everything.
- Reese can walk… I walked at like 6 months old though so it’s to be expected. HA.
- Reese has teeth… about 2 and 1/4 teeth to be exact – although at night she acts like she has 45 teeth and she is not happy that they’re attempting to do whatever it is they’re doing.
- Karlie is married… to Jackson (her cousin). Just don’t ask her about it.
- Tristan is officially a 2nd grader. 🙂
- We FINALLY started working on the basement. We have about half.. maybe a little less than half of the drywall up. Having some extra room for the girls… and us.. is going to be nice.
- Soccer starts again next week. Tristan is playing… Karlie is going to do gymnastics instead.
- Hmmmm… I think that’s about it… so much for amazing!
Here are a few pictures from our vacation…